วันพุธที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Mother's Day

ON 12 AUGUST 2015



 I went to Big C. I was looking for a special present. I bought a new white shirt for her. I thought she was very like because she love white color. After that,I came back home at Suphanburi ,it was crowded because they came back home on mother's day too.


  Then,I told my mom that I arrived at transportation so she picked me up.When we arrived at home.I gave a special present to her.


 And I told that "I love you my mom,I promise I will not make you regret."And my mom told me that "I love you too and I believe you don't make me feel bad because you never make me regret.I appreciate you my dear."



And then,I respected my mom before we took pictures to keep the memories on mother's day 2015


In this year,I'm going to come back home at Suphanburi.   I plan to go to transportation at noon.I think I will buy a present for my mom.On mother's day 2016 I need to hug her.And I'm going to write a card,take pictures and kiss her too.I really miss her.

Happy mother's day





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น